Missing Live TV Channels

darrenkdean

darrenkdean

I have a HD Homerun Prime integrated into the Live TV section of the Emby Server.  It has worked great for a long time.  

I noticed today however, that specific to the Android App, the channels listing & TV Guide both stop at channel 780 & are not reflecting channels 781 - 900+.  I can search for a channel that is not listed & the search will find it & allow me to tune it, but nothing I have tried, has been able to restore the guide or channel listing above 780.  I have tried clearing all of the data from the Android Emby App as well as restarting & rescanning the Emby Server itself.

When I log in via web browser, all channel are listed & the guide is complete.  Thoughts on this?

57657c4b46e7f_ChannelsScreenShotr.png 57657caa4854a_ChannelSearchScreenShotr.p

9cc80835-b921-486a-9463-a25f39c7ce7c 155237.log

• 2 weeks later...
revengineer

Where is this in the priority list? It has been three months since the ability to tune channels beyond the 150 mark and it has crippled the app for me. These channels also can no longer be tuned in the Web version so that my phone has become a very limited viewing device. I have been patiently waiting without saying anything buy I am seriously wondering if and when we get this previously existing capability back.

• Like 1

revengineer

Thank you in advance, Luke. And sorry for the pesky tone. I know you guys are working hard.