Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes music discart

Habitual_Sinner

Habitual_Sinner

Hey everyone, I've been using this skin for a while without emby and I love it! I recently started using emby to better manage my music metadata but since the switch I've noticed that album discarts no longer display during playback. I've been doing some tinkering and I've noticed that emby names the images "cdart" and the skin helper service calls them "discart". I might be going down the wrong path but is this the reason they're not being displayed?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Guest petwri

I get kodi to display the cdart, but only on the osd. But a thing that is bothering me is that it also always displays that ugly generic cd when no cdart is available.

• 2 weeks later...
Guardian Hope

Hey everyone, I've been using this skin for a while without emby and I love it! I recently started using emby to better manage my music metadata but since the switch I've noticed that album discarts no longer display during playback. I've been doing some tinkering and I've noticed that emby names the images "cdart" and the skin helper service calls them "discart". I might be going down the wrong path but is this the reason they're not being displayed?

I believe this is the second music related inquiry I've answered here on the Emby forums. Music hasn't been touched since Isengard/Kodi 15 (i.e. AZ:E). There is bound to be problems. Music will be overhauled during the Danvers Preview at some point.

I get kodi to display the cdart, but only on the osd. But a thing that is bothering me is that it also always displays that ugly generic cd when no cdart is available.

If it's a texture in the skin (I'm not sure to be honest), I'm sure we can spice it up to be more... "From Ashes" in style design.

• 3 weeks later...
Habitual_Sinner

I believe this is the second music related inquiry I've answered here on the Emby forums. Music hasn't been touched since Isengard/Kodi 15 (i.e. AZ:E). There is bound to be problems. Music will be overhauled during the Danvers Preview at some point.

If it's a texture in the skin (I'm not sure to be honest), I'm sure we can spice it up to be more... "From Ashes" in style design.

Hey Guardian Hope, Thanks for your continued efforts and support on this great skin! I've been out of the loop for a while as I'm currently on holiday. Great news that the music osd and menu is going to get an overhaul! For me personally I would prefer to see a hand written cdr when no cdart is available similar to Aeon Nox: SilVo. I've made a mock-up of the type of thing I'd lke to see on the osd, let me know if I can be of any help!

f5af7586f12d4753c6592da4fb58c4df.jpg