Anyone planning on making a Youtube/Netflix plugin?

SynesthesiaBruh

SynesthesiaBruh

I'd be willing to donate a few bucks as this isn't something I have the know how to do but something I desperately want.

There isn't going to be any way to directly integrate these sources into the apps.  But some apps may be able to have quick-access shortcuts to appropriate apps for those services.

There isn't going to be any way to directly integrate these sources into the apps.  But some apps may be able to have quick-access shortcuts to appropriate apps for those services.

Actually Emby Theater is using the google provided youtube html5 player, so it is possible there. And we're able to style it in a way that you can barely tell the difference with the regular video player. 

• Like 1

swhitmore

For YouTube I just use www.youtube.com/tv and use AutoHotKey to launch it in Chrome fullscreen and move the mouse to a corner. it would be great to see this embedded in Emby Theatre though. I don't use Netflix, but does it have a similar webapp or website that can be navigated with a remote in a browser?

Edited by swhitmore

SynesthesiaBruh

For YouTube I just use www.youtube.com/tv and use AutoHotKey to launch it in Chrome fullscreen and move the mouse to a corner. it would be great to see this embedded in Emby Theatre though. I don't use Netflix, but does it have a similar webapp or website that can be navigated with a remote in a browser?

This may work for me if I can figure out how to map buttons on my Xbox One controller, thanks! 

• Like 1