Hobbit and lord of the rings multi part movie help

Sparrowlogins

Sparrowlogins

Hi all, having an issue with these 2 film collections. Have other multi part movies that work but for some reason these 2 collections dont. The hobbit is 3d, so is named:

movie -part1.3d.fsbs.mk3d

The lord of the rings is just:

movie -part1.mkv

My discworld films like Colour of magic and The Hogfather from sky1 are also named movie -part1.mkv and work perfectly.

Does anyone have any idea if I need to name the films in a specific way or as extended or with The Hobbit: etc?

Guest plexman

Hi all, having an issue with these 2 film collections. Have other multi part movies that work but for some reason these 2 collections dont. The hobbit is 3d, so is named:

movie -part1.3d.fsbs.mk3d

The lord of the rings is just:

movie -part1.mkv

My discworld films like Colour of magic and The Hogfather from sky1 are also named movie -part1.mkv and work perfectly.

Does anyone have any idea if I need to name the films in a specific way or as extended or with The Hobbit: etc?

Try renaming it with "nameofthemovie - cdX.mk3d" where X is the part. It works for me perfectly.

Deathsquirrel

Where possible, use mkvmerge to combine your multipart movies into a single MKV file.  Whatever your issue is, that will avoid it.  For what's left be sure you're following the naming wiki rules for multiple parts.  If you still have an issue describe what it actually is . ;)

• Like 1