Play unseen episodes only

sscheib

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, what you can do is just take advantage of the next episode auto play feature. When you view the series detail screen, it will show your next up episode. From there, just play that episode and it will automatically queue all of the episodes that come after.

bfir3

Hi, what you can do is just take advantage of the next episode auto play feature. When you view the series detail screen, it will show your next up episode. From there, just play that episode and it will automatically queue all of the episodes that come after.

What if he has a series that he likes watching episodes in no particular order. I know I have a lot of game shows that people like to watch in any random episode order. Maybe he wants to be able to queue a random list of episodes that are not yet watched from a series. That would be nice. Could have a Play random watched/Play random unwatched option in the more button.

edit: Just whipped it up for my server cause I thought it was a great idea. I added it to the play button context menu at the Series level only. I only had to modify librarybrowser.js, mediacontroller.js and mediaplayer.js. This was achieved by basically just re-using the shuffle functions and adding a random sort filter.

WcNeoEk.jpg

Edited by bfir3