Upcoming Recordings

CBers

CBers

How do I see what recordings (series links) I have set up ??

Is there an easy way ??

Thanks,

In the web interface, Live TV -> Series

In the Android TV app, it will show you ones that are scheduled in the next 24 hours and the next week under the "Recordings" tile.

• Like 1

CBers

Thanks Eric.

I found it in the web client, but not in the ATV app.

If I go to Library, Live TV, all I have is On Now, Coming Up  (which is the next programme to air) and Other Channels.

I don't have a Recordings tile.

Or, am I looking in the wrong place ??

CBers

You mean "Latest Recordings"?

I don't currently have any recordings, so that row is hidden on the Home screen.

So no recordings, means no "Latest Recordings" row, which means I can't see what is next to record?

CBers

So no recordings, means no "Latest Recordings" row, which means I can't see what is next to record?

@@ebr - I've confirmed this.

If I have current recordings, then the "scheduled in the next 24 hours" tile is available as the "Latest Recordings" row is active, but if I have no recordings, the "Latest Recordings" row isn't there, so I can't see what is upcoming.

I think this is a "bug" in the ATV app.

It isn't a bug but, rather, a known limitation at this point :).  The problem is we don't want the row showing for people who don't have Live TV at all so knowing when to show it isn't a simple operation and just isn't something I've spent any time solving at this point because it has a pretty limited impact.

What I'll probably do at first is put the upcoming recordings into the main "Live TV" view.