Beta 3.1.14 Android App Playback error

MSattler

MSattler

So I already have run the database clean and the media finder scheduled tasks.

The previous problem of no playbutton for episodes qas solved. What i have now only occurs using the emby Android App.

When trying to watch this specific series Series 1 and 3 play fine. Episodes under Season 2 have a play and resume buttons but will not play. There is no tranacoding log files or failure that i can see. It is as if the play and resume buttons are dead for just this season.

Other series do not show this behavior. Can i give you a copy of the db or is there something i need to look for?

Thanks!

MSattler

So I already have run the database clean and the media finder scheduled tasks.

The previous problem of no playbutton for episodes qas solved. What i have now only occurs using the emby Android App.

When trying to watch this specific series Series 1 and 3 play fine. Episodes under Season 2 have a play and resume buttons but will not play. There is no tranacoding log files or failure that i can see. It is as if the play and resume buttons are dead for just this season.

Other series do not show this behavior. Can i give you a copy of the db or is there something i need to look for?

Thanks!

going to move the content out of the library, rescan, clean db, and and then add it back and see where that leaves me.

FWIW, it's not a playback failure.  It's as if the play button doesn't actually work.

MSattler

This is on the open beta or latest stable?

Latest Open Beta Server, and both Stable and Beta Android/FTV client.  Not an Issue on the Android Phone client, or web.

Waiting for my kid to get home from school to see if removing content, media scan, db clean, add content back, media scan, db clean will work or not.

Edited by MSattler

MSattler

Latest Open Beta Server, and both Stable and Beta Android/FTV client.  Not an Issue on the Android Phone client, or web.

Waiting for my kid to get home from school to see if removing content, media scan, db clean, add content back, media scan, db clean will work or not.

Those steps seemed to fix it.  Something must of been jacked in reference to the content in that Season in the DB.

thanks!