Please change ET login user icons back to squares

AdrianW

AdrianW

On the Emby Theatre login screen, the user icons have now been cropped and placed in circles because "I really just wanted to change it up".

These look terrible - just compare the circles to the original squares.

If we have to have the circles - then please give your users the option to change back to squares - there are quite a few users who just do not like the cropped and tacky looking circles.

Please "Like" this post - and maybe Luke will take the request seriously.

I know a number of users seem to like the circles - but they shouldn't have an objection to us at least having an option to select between the two styles.

There's just no way this:

5749510bdd0bc_circles.jpg

can be considered better than this:

574951be01eca_squares.jpg

Edited by AdrianW
  • Like 7

It makes it look like a hoop the user icon has to jump through since your icons are animals. On mine the shake icon looks like its on a cruise and it is a view through the porthole. I do like the background image showing. It makes it look cheerier. @@AdrianW you need the backdrop on that sceen to allow a barn/animal farm background (a lion on a farm?!! Yeah.. um.. its the tawny scrawny lion from the golden book..look it up..haw) and yes, your icons look better with the squares. So does my shake icon look better as a square. Im with you on this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles
  • Like 1

Lawrage

I know this may seem petty to some but I just don't like round, I'm more a square kinda guy.

My lounge is square (rectangle / square, you know what I mean - has sharp edges), these round icons are throwing me off and it bugs me when I open it.

Agree with Speechless though - I am liking the background pictures.

Anyone know what css needs to be updated to get the squares back?

Edited by Lawrage

• 3 years later...