1Library not loading

casminkey
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

casminkey

I've been having a problem the last few days where libraries are having a tough time loading. Thought I solved this a few days ago by restoring an older config backup then ran a library scan where all but 1 library would load. The one that wouldn't, I just get the constant spinning circle. I feel like a media file got stuck or corrupt that's causing it to get held up, but no idea how to tell which one.

The problem is the same in Chrome, Firefox, IE, Emby for Android and Emby for WMC just says No items.

The library that i'm having trouble with is "Kids TV Shows"

Emby Server Version 3.0.5972.0

Anyone able to help? 

I attached the most recent server log file. I'd be happy to provide any other info that is needed.

Any help is appreciated... especially since my 4-year old son still doesn't get how Live TV works, but he's learning!  ;)

server-63600849188.txt

• Solution

somehow your users database has been corrupted. delete the file C:\Users\Curt\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\data\users.db. then startup the server. you'll need to create your users again though.

• Like 1

casminkey

Can i restore it from an earlier backup? I did that once but go back further?

I'm hoping to not lose my watched data if at all possible.

casminkey

Deleting users.db didn't work, it kept failing a library scan indicating a corrupt db file still (i forget the exact message)

I had to uninstall Emby, do a fresh install, then import a backup config. After a full library scan, it's looking good.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!