EPG Guide missing "New" tag

jasonmcroy

jasonmcroy

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or under the Server section but I noticed that with Server Beta Version 3.1.10.0 there are no "New" tags on any shows on the EPG guide. 

I am seeing this in the Web client and Android TV App as well.

jasonmcroy

No, I like having the "New" tag and appearance isn't the point of this thread. It's functional.

jordy

each to their own i guess. For me it's much better than having every guide entry identified as NEW in big bold bright green letters - way too overpowering.

we can have an option to bring it back, that's fine. but after reconsidering I also think it's cleaner without. In TV layouts it is still displayed when focusing an item in the grid.

jasonmcroy

we can have an option to bring it back, that's fine. but after reconsidering I also think it's cleaner without. In TV layouts it is still displayed when focusing an item in the grid.

It would totally work on a pop up or if when you click the show in the guide and it takes you to the next page if it were there that would totally work for me if you want to keep the guide itself clean.

Regarding it showing up when focusing though, the only App I can see what you mean with is the Theater App (at least in the browser). I can't get it to show anywhere in the Web client itself. It does look really nice how you have it mocked up in the Theater client though.