Video backdrops not working on tv.emby.media

Scott310

Scott310

Hey guys I just noticed that video backdrops are not working on tv.emby.media on the xbox one. I switched to my local server and pulled up emby theater and the video backdrops worked just fine. The problem is only with tv.emby.media. I did a restart of the server program as well as a restart of the server PC and the backdrops still aren't loading. Any thoughts?

Thanks I'm advance...

That's because i turned them off recently for xbox because it seems they take a little time to load. i think for xbox being off by default is best, but i do plan to add a setting.

Scott310

They do take a few seconds for me to load but it has never been an issue. Having the the full functionality of Emby theater on xbox (including video backdrops) was the main reason I switched to using it that way. For some people with slower connections I can see how it may take longer to load. Please do add the option to turn them off or on because I much prefer to have them.

Thanks!

Since i'm not able to get to the option yet for now i've put it back on. in the future once i do get a chance to add the option, it will probably be off by default for xbox one, unless i can get them to startup really fast.