Connection to the server

jinerel

jinerel

I would like to know how long it takes for a server that has been registered to allow access to my information. I have had the account and uploaded the information to the server around a month or so ago. The user who recommended this to me stated that he had to forget about the account for several months before his server was ready.

Edited by jinerel

Ponyo

You can use Emby connect directly after creating and confirming your account.

Sent from my HTL23 using Tapatalk

jinerel

I never received anything asking to confirm my account. Who do I ask here about getting a request for confirmation?

Please explain exactly what you are trying to do, what steps you have taken and what has happened.  Thanks.

jinerel

I am trying to access files that i connected to the server from a different computer. When I attempt to connect to the listed server, the message box labeled "Connection Failure" I receive is states:

"We're unable to connect to the selected server right now. Please ensure it is running and try again". I have taken no steps in order to ensure I did no damage to the files.

Ponyo

Are you trying to access your server over the internet? If so make sure you've got port forwarding configured on your router. Also make sure the server is running and your firewall is allowing access to Emby.

Sent from my HTL23 using Tapatalk