Zero length artwork images

pcglue

pcglue

I'm running emby 3.0.5972.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.  All the artwork images (banner, logo, etc.) are zero length.  Why is this happening?  I've enabled downloading artwork and metadata into media folders.

There isn't much in the emby server log (http://pastebin.com/raw/rwva3nfG).  Does something need to be enabled for more detailed messages?

What can I do next to debug this further?  Thanks for any help

Hi, welcome. yea we need to learn what happens at the time of download, so try to recreate the scenario and then provide a log from that. thanks.

pcglue

I can recreate by deleting the zero-length images and rescanning my libraries, but nothing more appears in the log during the zero-length downloads.  Do I need to enable more detailed log messages somehow?  I am looking at /var/log/emby-server.log.  Thanks.

Doonga

Not sure which Linux you're on but try looking in /var/lib/emby-server/logs. I'm on Ubuntu and the log in /var/log is basically worthless.

Regardless of what OS or distro you're on, the log path is displayed on the front page of the Emby Server dashboard under Paths.

pcglue

Thanks @@Doonga, that's where I should have been looking.  It's some permission issue to my network share containing all my media.