Kodi not showing season image

Ponyo

Ponyo

Hi,

I running emby for kodi with artic zepyher as skin (the basic one downloaded from the kodi forum).

I got my tv shows set up to show the next unwatched item. One thing I noticed is that kodi isn't showing the correct cover image. E.g The next episode is S01E05, but instead of showing the cover image for that season it's showing the one for the latest season (S03 in this case). The S03 cover image is also the one that emby is showing in the media browser as it's main image so I guess that's why kodi is picking that image but would it be possible to have it show the image matching the season?

Other than that the plugin is great and I'm really happy with it :)

Ponyo

In the web interface the main tv shows menu (showing all shows) shows the same cover as Kodi. When I click on that in the web interface it will show different covers for each season. The cover of the last season is the same as the cover shown on the web interface main menu and in Kodi.

Looks like Kodi is picking the cover shown on the main menu rather than the cover matching the season. This is only using the "next up" emby plugin shown on the Kodi main screen. If I go into the tv shows menu (where it shows a list of all tv shows) and pick a show it does show the correct cover for each season.