Tablet app

Taffer

I'm using the an Acer tablet with Windows 8.1 which I downloaded the app for from the store as a trial version. The only issue I'm having so far is that some of my movies show up as a completley non related picture and title. When scrolling through the movies I see 4 movies called Bellator with the associated folder images and overview for the Bellator movie, but with the correct screenshot from the actual movie eg Dinotopoa or Lego star wars. These movies all work fine in other clients like Mb classic or iPhone app 

How do I take a screenshot

on a tablet while in the app ?

Never mind

I found out how to mail screenshots to myself but how do I upload them here

Edited by Taffer

What exactly is the problem? Are you saying the poster image on the list screen is wrong? Or the title of the movie?

in the first screenshot you can see 4 covers that have the same picture called Bellator 1, 2+3 etc, these movies are actually lego star wars and dinotopia 1 -3,

in the second screen shot the picture in the background is correct but the cover shot and title says Bellatore 3 & 4 when it should say dinotopia 1,

in the third screenshot the overview is from Bellatore not from Dinotopia as it should be

I have now tested this with iphone app, MB classic and MB theatre and they all work perfectly just this app is not quite showing right

7illusions

I do wonder why Lego ends up under "B"..
Once I get back to civilization, 2 days, I'll do some testing.

gcw07

52c628fc4e40a_Screenshot1.jpg

52c62924c054e_Screenshot2.jpg

52c6293eba788_Screenshot3.jpg

screens

lol, really odd to see an event that took place a couple miles from me listed in that photo :)

• 4 weeks later...

Did anything come of this was anyone able to verify of fix this issue. I can't use the app to test since trial period was only 24 hr

7illusions

Great news. :)

Just update the metadata using the dashboard and you should be just fine.

BTW, is the IPhone app still showing the correct data or not?

• Like 1

swhitmore

Yes they are also incorrect in the web client

Ok, so it's not an issue with the app. You'll need to figure out why you have incorrect metadata on the server. Can you post the file structure and names of the incorrect items.