Album/Artist or Artist View

soundsnake8

soundsnake8

Hello,

I am running Theater 2.3.5 and working on my music collection. The only view that shows album artwork is the Album view. When I choose any other view there is only different colored squares with the Artists name on it. Is there a way to enable coverart or are we not that far along yet ?  Also is there a location to  place artwork for Genres ?

Thanks All

Paul

Deathsquirrel

Artwork for artists and genres, albums too for that matter, can be managed through the web ui.

soundsnake8

Artwork for artists and genres, albums too for that matter, can be managed through the web ui.

That would be a lot a lot of managing. I should have included screen shots on my original post. Hopefully this will help.

573f0745112bf_Screenshot4.png573f074f6db93_Screenshot5.png573f075771a5f_Screenshot6.png

Deathsquirrel

If the artists don't have art on the server side this isn't a theater issue.  Music artist artwork isn't always available on the various services but make sure your artists are getting correctly identified.  Your big-named bands and artists should certainly have artwork by default in most cases.

soundsnake8

If the artists don't have art on the server side this isn't a theater issue.  Music artist artwork isn't always available on the various services but make sure your artists are getting correctly identified.  Your big-named bands and artists should certainly have artwork by default in most cases.

Thanks for the heads up Deathsquirrel,

I could not get any Music artists artwork to populate so I did make a day of downloading all the artwork I needed 57410d27668a3_Screenshot10.png57410d494f77b_Screenshot11.pngand it was totally worth it...LOOKS FANTASTIC...IMO