unwatched filter

mgworek

mgworek

Just got the chance to use the app for the first time last night. Awesome job. It crashed on me once but came right back up. If it continues to happen I will post logs.

Are there plans to being to just view unwatched shows? There is a thing to click up top to toggle between unwatched and watched but it toggles between seeing all my shows or only shows I have watched. I don't get to see only shows with unwatched episodes.

I haven't had the chance to play with Movies yet, will do that when I can. Only other negative thing I've seen is if scrolling to fast the cover art will show up as a blank white space while it catches up but like I said above, awesome job.

Thanks!

Are there plans to being to just view unwatched shows? There is a thing to click up top to toggle between unwatched and watched but it toggles between seeing all my shows or only shows I have watched. I don't get to see only shows with unwatched episodes.

Are you sure about that...?  

mgworek

Yea. I thought it was going to show unwatched but it seemed to do the opposite. I will try again tonight and take pictures.

mgworek

so I just saw a topic in the Testing > Server section about GRID view broken. I just saw screen shots of someone Apple Tv app that looks nothing like mine. Which could be the cause of my problem.

I just installed the app yesterday and running server Version 3.0.5975.0.

I do not have all the icons that are in the screen shot below. I will check tonight to see if anything updated.

so I just saw a topic in the Testing > Server section about GRID view broken. I just saw screen shots of someone Apple Tv app that looks nothing like mine. Which could be the cause of my problem.

I just installed the app yesterday and running server Version 3.0.5975.0.

I do not have all the icons that are in the screen shot below. I will check tonight to see if anything updated.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-05-17 at 2.03.04 PM.png

That screen shot is from the Android TV app.

mgworek

doh! atv android tv..... for some reason I thought Apple Tv. Sorry.... Going to go hide in the corner now.....

mgworek

ok just checked again and there is something wrong but its also wrong on my web app. No idea when it started so I will post elsewhere. Unplayed filter is showing shows that have no unwatched shows. 

Thanks