My Boxset Folders

Blueeyiz702

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, @@BigSteve84, no, you just customize them using the Emby web app just like you would edit images for any other library content. Let us know how you get on with it !

BigSteve84

Hi, @@BigSteve84, no, you just customize them using the Emby web app just like you would edit images for any other library content. Let us know how you get on with it !

Thanks for the help luke

58afc6623bf4b_ACureforWellness.png58afc670c5542_ACureforWellnessDisc.png58afc68f1e28b_Collide.png58afc6a61db97_CollideDisc.png

Love your work buddy, anychance you will take requests? Edited by BigSteve84

Blueeyiz702

Thanks for the help luke

Love your work buddy, anychance you will take requests?

Sure, just let me kno what you what and i'll make them.

BigSteve84

Wow!!! That was fast, they look fantastic thanks buddy.

Quick question, is there a way of changing how the images are shown as in size wise? for example the standard posters are bigger in width than the ones that I've added that you have made, I just want to make them a bit wider if possible. Also when I click on a movie and it opens the page with the movies info, there is an outline of where the original movie poster was, is there a way of removing that or making the new image larger?

Edited by BigSteve84

BigSteve84

Just to add to my question above, in ET the images are really squashed and half of the image is covered up, is there a way of sorting this problem?

Just to add to my question above, in ET the images are really squashed and half of the image is covered up, is there a way of sorting this problem?

Can you show a screenshot?

Blueeyiz702

58b6818328b51_screenshotlocalhost8096201

Wow!!! That was fast, they look fantastic thanks buddy.

Quick question, is there a way of changing how the images are shown as in size wise? for example the standard posters are bigger in width than the ones that I've added that you have made, I just want to make them a bit wider if possible. Also when I click on a movie and it opens the page with the movies info, there is an outline of where the original movie poster was, is there a way of removing that or making the new image larger?

Luke he means around the diamond and a disc at top for collection you need to look at custom css thread you can change the color to match the theme you choose! MIne  looks plain like picture but turns blue. And the the artwork doesn't look squished,if i made it bigger it would look Oval shaped and ugly as hell.

Blueeyiz702

This is how the movies should look if you use diamond and a disc.If you change the size,they will look oval shaped and destroys the whole look.

58b683ab056c2_screenshotlocalhost8096201

BigSteve84

58b6818328b51_screenshotlocalhost8096201

Luke he means around the diamond and a disc at top for collection you need to look at custom css thread you can change the color to match the theme you choose! MIne looks plain like picture but turns blue. And the the artwork doesn't look squished,if i made it bigger it would look Oval shaped and ugly as hell.

First off your artwork looks insane, and secondly Yeah it's the outline of where the original posters where that I want to change and the diamond and disc looks squished I think because I've not changed all the posters yet so with a diamond and disc image next to a poster it looks squished, so that's all good I can sort that once I've changed them all, it's just the outline I want to change, I basically don't want it there at all tbh
  • Like 1

Blueeyiz702

Any chance I can make a couple more requests buddy?

Sure not a problem just let tkno what you need.

BigSteve84

I've got some Elvis films I'd like doing please also a Elvis boxset please. The movies are..

Blue Hawaii

Viva las vegas

Love me tender

Jailhouse rock

Follow that dream

Elvis on tour

and the film called Elvis that stars Kurt Russell portraying Elvis

Thanks

Blueeyiz702

I've got some Elvis films I'd like doing please also a Elvis boxset please. The movies are..

Blue Hawaii

Viva las vegas

Love me tender

Jailhouse rock

Follow that dream

Elvis on tour

and the film called Elvis that stars Kurt Russell portraying Elvis

Thanks

I'll get to those later today,had to take a break for few days. I have bad heart and need transplant

so i can't over due it.And i end up doing anyway. It keeps my mind right,and occupied so i don't stress out about it.

when your doctor says you only have 2 to 5 years to live,hot dam you going to enjoy doing what do you till your last breath!

Edited by blueeyiz7021

BigSteve84

I'll get to those later today,had to take a break for few days. I have bad heart and need transplant

so i can't over due it.And i end up doing anyway. It keeps my mind right,and occupied so i don't stress out about it.

Thanks buddy, don't over do it and fingers crossed you get the transplant and all goes well

Blueeyiz702

Thanks buddy, don't over do it and fingers crossed you get the transplant and all goes well

Anytime,and me to. Or i'll come back as a Zombie and Snack on my Cardiologist  :D