How to setup Gamebrowser?

muppets4

muppets4

Just installed Gamebrowser. I installed it on my server and want to play on one of the clients. I cannot find the place to point to the local exe of the emulator. In Classic the instructions tell me to open the configurator tool. I have this tool installed, but the mentioned Plug-in tab is not there (anymore). In Classic itself there is no setup button in the configuration that I can find.

If I open Theater I see different looking screen to when I open External players. There is no option to select the system as is in the instructions. Any help appreciated....

Edited by muppets4

muppets4

Thanks. Manually altering the XML file it will be. The example is rather simple. I can do that. It's the same story in Theater. In previous versions you had some options in External players to select the right system. Now those are gone. Is the author of GameBrowser still around?

c0m3r

He's around but there hasnt been any updates for some time. I wouldn't hold out for any either. It  would be nice to see the dev team take this on board and integrate it into core.