Schedule Direct Lineup not populating

michael_knight

michael_knight

After putting in my zip code or any zipcode for that matter, The lineup field has a red border around it and does not offer the drop down list to choose the lineup. Any help you can offer is appreciated. I deleted the schedules direct from the guide feature and readded but still have the same problem

michael_knight

Thanks for directing me to the link the version I'm running is Version 3.0.5977.24953 and it's on Windows Server 2012. I attached a screenshot and the log

post-40827-0-66777600-1463189735_thumb.png

emby Log.txt

rkulagow

2016-05-13 21:31:16.0276 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from https://json.schedulesdirect.org/20141201/token
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5934.0
Command line: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
One or more errors occurred.
System.AggregateException
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1d.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.Net.WebException
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

I don't know the internals of Emby, but doesn't it mean that you didn't provide a valid username / password?

2016-05-13 21:31:16.0276 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from https://json.schedulesdirect.org/20141201/token
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5934.0
Command line: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
One or more errors occurred.
System.AggregateException
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1d.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.Net.WebException
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

I don't know the internals of Emby, but doesn't it mean that you didn't provide a valid username / password?

That's the url for a token returning 400 so quite possibly.

michael_knight

I thought about that, and I logged into schedule direct to ensure I was using the correct usernname and password...and right after I typed that last line is when I noticed my account was expired! Thanks for helping me catch that!