Chocolate theme changed detail view page

jayster2100
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

jayster2100

hi all,

I recently updated to windows 8.1 and installed mb3 server and client. I installed the chocolate theme I used to use.

I noticed on the detail view page is changed its now vertically aligning the details where as it used to place them in a box in a horizontal alignment. I have no config icon on this page but I have it on all the other pages I tried going through all the settings and cant find how to change this back to horizontal. 

Is this intentional? Or have I just missed something?

Thanks!

Redshirt

It's intentional. ebr is modernizing the theme. That page is still being worked on currently.

• Like 1

You can turn off the view in the config. Go to Chocolate views and uncheck the use custom view for series box and you will then have the horizontal view.

jayster2100

Thanks for the reply, Guess I will hold out for the final version then. I was mainly missing the refresh meta data icon that used to appear.

jayster2100

You can turn off the view in the config. Go to Chocolate views and uncheck the use custom view for series box and you will then have the horizontal view.

I don't have that option in the Chocolate Views or Chocolate General Settings menu.

I tried to screen shot for you but the screen is black.

CBers

I don't have that option in the Chocolate Views or Chocolate General Settings menu.

I tried to screen shot for you but the screen is black.

Resize the window to get a screen-shot.

• Solution

Not for the detail page. Only for the new TV view.

The theme is changing to be more modern.  The refresh button was removed because it should not be needed.  If you are constantly needing to refresh from the detail page, then we need to get to the bottom of why this is the case.

You can still refresh from other views with the "record" button though.

• Like 1

jayster2100

The new theme is growing on me, I didn't need it all the time its just occasionally when I know the meta data was wrong sometimes I could just click and it would refresh that folder for me.

Doesn't matter though I still like the chocolate theme the best :)