CovertArt config > treatments process hanging

Brendon

Brendon

After updating to Server 3.0.5112.40848 CoverArt seems to be hanging when going to treatments tab, discovered it after noticing that the new genre icons were applying thumb overlays (filmstrip), so thought there may have been a new setting to alter that, but it just hangs.

52c26ff6062db_CAIssue.jpg

• Like 1

Brendon

There you go @@Luke, apologies i should have known better, generated a fresh log and went to the problem area then copied log, so you don't have to wade through a mess.

for reference server is WHS 2011, WebUI is used on Firefox/Windows 8.1 Pro (added WMC last night to make sure the remote i ma doing works with it) aside from that no change since update installed.

server-63524110267.log

Edited by Brendon

Brendon

Something else i just noticed, can't create profiles or set ignore folders in CA anymore either

52c2b7749a3c9_CAissue2.jpg

techywarrior

This is the JS error when treatments tries to load:

cannot call methods on button prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'refresh'

For some reason (I may have done it in the past for something) but Thumb treatment is set for "film" and now with all those new genre and studio images I want to change it since they look kind of stupid with film strips on the side :)

it's my fault. i didn't realize Ebr hadn't updated cover art when I pushed the beta. my guess is the plugin will continue to function just fine but the configuration isn't going to work until there's a new version

• Like 1

We discussed this.  The changes to JQM will break several of my plug-ins.  We discussed not releasing another beta until after next week.

Wardrop

Is there a work-around? Can the configuration being edited by hand? I just want to change from "ClearCase" to "Case" for "Movies".

Thanks for all the work you guys put into Mediabrowser and the plugins by the way.