Autoplay not working.

Snoevit

Snoevit
Hey!

After i played a file from Emby in KODI i get right back to the "Season view" of the serie im watching, instead of automaticly go to the next episode. This is really annoying, and i was hoping someone got some help for me.

I've been trying alot of different things and ruled out pretty much everything but the connection between KODI & Emby.

The Emby server is on the same machine as KODI, i've arranged [Path Substitute], Switching between Addon/Direct playing, Going over KODI & Emby Addon noumerous times, but nothing is helping.

The only way for me to letting KODI autoplay the next episode/movie is to go via the "Music-node" and create an shortcut to here in the Titan skin.

BUT, here all the files are listed in numbers. 1, 2, 3... And the "movie info" screen is not coming up. The item is starting directly.

(Btw, by following the "How-To Setup Kodi" guide about adding nodes, even by use the "video" directory, everything gets marked as Musiclibrary. I dont even have any music in my library and everything with music is deactivated.)

I have tried to do a fresh install of KODI (16.0 & 16.1), deactivate all plugins/channels on both Emby server and KODI.

Playing local files outside of Emby, directly in KODI everything works.

Playing from Plex (Same library) to KODI everything works.

Playing via Emby Webb app everything works.

I have tried reinstall the Emby server, clearing tempfiles etc, even reinstalled Win 10.

When going thru both KODI and Emby logg files i cant see any errors or anything that got my attention.

It just shows the basic "[stopPlayback]" command without any note or reason.

I have been fighting this problem a few weeks and its starting to get real frustrating now.

Is there anywhing i have missed?

My apologizes if all of this doesnt make any sense. Im just to tired to write^^

im85288

If I understand correctly you need to select the following option: settings->videos->library->select first unwatched tv show/episode to Always

Snoevit

Tried it just now.

Started s04e06 of an series as a test. Let it play The hole episode, then it went back to seasonview, skipped down The list down to s04e08 and marked it. Nothing else.

Checked all logs, didnt see anything.

The e07 episode works when chosing it manually, and logg is clean.