Windows Phone problem playback stopped

Beardyname

Beardyname

So this is an odd one :)

To make this clear from the beginning, I'm running the server under linux and I'm well ware that this is kinda pre-alpha, and with that said here is the topic:

Just bought the App for windows phone since the server has worked (almost) flawlessly for soon to be 24hours. I have been testing the web-player and the Media Browser Theater with no problems (except the ones included in the almost part) as far as i can tell.

And now for the problem with the App, i can sign in and move around as expected to see plots etc etc.

The problem I'm experiencing is with the playback, for every clip i have tested so far the playback stops after a random amount of seconds, sometimes almost immediately and once for what i think was almost a minute.

Since i don't know how to get logs from the app itself i can only provide logs from the server, and ffmpeg.

ffmpeg : http://paste2.org/NkXFy6Dm

server log : http://paste2.org/hp3ecKW5

Beardyname

@@Luke indeed, this is low-prio stuff.

I just thought i should add whatever bit of information! so feel free to archive this or something until the linux build is more stable :)

so the web player works well under linux? awesome. even still, i don't want @@ScottIsAFool or @@Tikuf dumping any time into this until the linux build is further along,  meaning, we're more confident that it behaves more or less identically to the windows build. it's just not a good use of their time if the problem turns out to be something about the build that they have no control over.

Side note - @@Redshirt - you'll need to remove your reference to PresnetationFramework in GameBrowser if you want GB to be mono friendly

you can just use reshparper to remove all unused ones