HybridDesk Station Chrome and Emby Theatre for Web

jdee

Anyone tried or is using Chrome in HD Station and the new Emby Theatre for Web?

On mine, I enter the link http://tv.emby.theatre, I get to the "Welcome to Emby" screen, click NEXT, and then the spinning wheel comes and quickly disappears, the "NEXT" box becomes greyed out, and everything just sits there.... does nothing... if I leave it long enough an Emby screensaver comes on (cute that is has a screensaver).

I tried Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop and it works so it's something particular to Chrome in HybridDesk Station or my setup.

Anyone else have the same experience?

version 46.0.2940.86

This is likely the culprit since I see Emby Premier supports the latest version of Chrome which is now up to 50.x. v46 obviously quite some time ago.

grrr.... I'm at the beck and call of QNAP to update Chrome.

Thanks again Admin.

46 is still pretty new though, I would think that would work. Does the browser console show any errors?

46 is still pretty new though, I would think that would work. Does the browser console show any errors?

Aplogies for delayed reply...

So, I didn't know about checking the browser console but have found it and there is in fact an error (red writing) that states:

Uncaught ReferenceError: KeyframeEffect is not defined                        opaque-animation.html:33

After this the console goes back to normal black writing but goes into an endless loop with the message

ConnectionManager requesting url: https://connect.emby.media/service/pin? (and device ID/pin but excluding here in case privacy is required)

and the webpage itself just sits there doing what looks like nothing.

Does this shed any light or thoughts?