External Player config option ???

Skybolt
Go to solution Solved by Cheesegeezer,

I can't seem to find the external player ontion like in MB2, with in MB Classic. Is that still there? I am would like to experiment with external players a bit.

I have TMT 6, which has it's own menu option, but I still want to use MB3 if Possible.

Thanks,

Skybolt

Certainly is still there

Open the Configurator and click on the external player tab and from the drop down menu.Maybe I am wrong but I think I read somewhere use the TMT5 configuration.

52c1698387521_Capture.jpg

Edited by Yogi
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, I had to go to the program files dir to access the configurator. No short cut. I just added one now.

Thanks again,

Skybolt

Cheesegeezer

@@Skybolt it's part of the migration to mb3, really sorry to inconvenience you. every update to mbc will cause you to lose any shortcuts you make. but you can always find them in the programs list. And believe me they are in the programs list under MediaBrowserl

Edited by Cheesegeezer

• 2 weeks later...
Skybolt

@@Skybolt it's part of the migration to mb3, really sorry to inconvenience you. every update to mbc will cause you to lose any shortcuts you make. but you can always find them in the programs list. And believe me they are in the programs list under MediaBrowserl

LOL, not an inconvenience at all. I got confussed between MB3 and MB2 still being on th e same box. I never uninstalled MB2. And the short cuts threw me off. Thanks for your reply.