Horizontal scrolling broken

Angelblue05

overClocked!

Just noticed this last night on iPad mini 2 running iOS 9.2 Emby version 1.1.9.  Horizontal scrolling doesn't work when in either portrait or landscape orientation.  As someone described it, the scrolling is "sticky".  either it doesn't scroll (most of the time), or it scrolls partially, stops, and won't scroll the rest of the way.

I do not have the problem with older iOS versions 9.2.1 on my iPhone 6, Emby version 1.0.6 (yes, I'm holding onto the one with the server dashboard as I find it extremely useful).

I will try updating to iOS 9.3.2 and see if that makes a difference.

KayJay

Came here to post this but see it's already a raised issue. iPhone 6 Plus running 9.0.2 (jailbroken, don't want to upgrade). Able to downgrade version and see the problem is still there at version 1.1.6 but unable to get an interface if I downgrade any lower.

Edited by KayJay

Sketchy

It looks like just updating iOS resolves it.

It seems a bit silly to me that people should have to update to the most recent IOS version just to get "bleeding edge" features like "horizontal scrolling" to work with the emby app...

• 3 weeks later...
Sketchy

Hey guys, I'm not in the ios app store often but I noticed today that you guys pushed an update out on June 15 and I just wanted to let you know that the update fixed all of the horizontal scrolling issues I had been having! Thanks a bunch!

• Like 1

overClocked!

Fixed for me as well in v1.2.0.

Thank you!

Oh, and thanks a million for giving us back a functioning server dashboard Admin!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by overClocked!
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...