XML plugin

bnwbass

bnwbass

I have been having issues people images not showing. When I look in metadata people folder some persons do not have images as a result actors do not populate in MB theater. The XML files are good how can I automatically fetch all Actor jpg image files places in metadata people folder? Is this the tool for resolving my issue.

bnwbass

No, it's not. Try refreshing a movie that is missing actor images.

Yes I've done that many times with no effect. Maybe if I understood the process in which the metadata people folder is updated I can troubleshoot. These are all file structure titles I was using in the old Media Browser I performed a clean install Windows 10 Windows server emby theater and found only about 10% of people images populate in the metadata folders

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

bnwbass
Yes

Settings

Download artwork and metadata from the internet....yes

Save artwork and metadata into media folder............NO

Metadata readers 

Emby XML

NFO

So I understand, Emby server creates the directory C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\metadata\People

what is the application that populates the "actors" folder that contains the XML files with the jpg image file?

Thx

Bw

what is the application that populates the "actors" folder that contains the XML files with the jpg image file?

If you mean under each individual movie, that is coming from some other program.  We don't support that format.

bnwbass

No, it's not. Try refreshing a movie that is missing actor images.

Thanks, This is what I have found, refreshing the movie brings back the jpg person image. 

So obviously refresh and scan library do not perform the same functions.  I have over 400 titles that would need refreshing in order for me to get back these images.

So now the question becomes is there a way to refresh the entire movie folder?  Metadata manager allows you to do a full refresh on the entire folder but this does not work.

Refresh on individual titles however does work but  I am not into doing a refresh on 400 movies?

Any other option for me?

thx

Bw