Emby DB and PseudoTV Question...wrong episode selection in EPG?

mwkurt

mwkurt

Hello,

I keep trying to use the Emby Server plugin as well as the client plugin along with PseudoTV Live and have run across a problem with selecting an episode from within the PTVL EPG, was wondering if anyone else was seeing the same.

What happens is when an episode is playing and I open the EPG to peruse to another episode, when I select an episode other than the one currently playing, the episode that I was trying to select does not play but the following episode does. So if I have a tv show in episodic order and S01e01 is playing, if I select S01e02 what starts playing is S01e03.

I do not see this behavior when using the MYSql database and am trying to determine if this has something to do with Emby, with Kodi or with the PTVL plugin. 

Has anyone else seen this behavior when using this combination? Does anyone have any fixes or any information on what may be happening. I can post logs later today if needed. Was just hoping to hear whether anyone else is seeing this.

Thanks,

Mark

Angelblue05

For maximum compatibility with other kodi add-ons, set the playback mode to Native under the add-on settings > sync options. Then reset your Local database by launching the emby add-on > reset local database.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Yes, always in Kodi :) Note that switching the playback mode to Native, the add-on will no longer control what happens before playback anymore, so you won't have any emby playback features such as cinema, directstream/transcode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05