Disable Sync Dialogue after Playback Ends

dcrdev

dcrdev

So I'm trying out a new skin at the moment and it's working out well, but an annoyance is that when I stop playback the sync dialogue shows up and causes the skin to reload it's views; it's not the end of the world but it is irritating.

Since the sync dialogue doesn't actually contribute anything functional to the end user, would it be possible to add an option to supress the pop ups? 

Angelblue05

Sorry but no idea what you are referring to? What does the dialog look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcrdev

So when you stop playback a box pops up on screen for a fraction of a second - I'm presuming its related to updating the watched status?

I'd take a screenshot but it literally only appears for a fraction of second.

@@xnappo That didn't make a difference.

Angelblue05

No... Do you have an advanced settings file? advancedsettings.xml

Edited by Angelblue05

xnappo

The only dialog like the one you describe is controlled by the setting I mentioned…   Dies at happen with all skins?

dcrdev

Happens with Confluence and Eminence, I'll try and do a screen recording when I get home. 

Angelblue05

If the dialog shows compressing database - it's a default message by Kodi. As xnappo mentions, the setting to disable is the correct one. However, I would probably try to do a reset of local database to see if it helps making the message go away. I do not have this issue, no pop ups after playback.