Outdated Trakt.tv plugin

grondal

grondal

Hello,

Trakt.tv is a really awesome companion for any mediabrowser enabler such as Emby. However, the current tkrat.tv plugin seems to be a bit outdated. Compared to other trakt.tv plugin implementations in platforms such as Kodi, Plex, Sickrage or Couchpotato, it lacks some basic features such as OAuth2 authentication, automatic scrobbling, etc. It would be nice if the actual plugin development could be made open to the communitity so to performe the needed updates, me being the first volunteer.

Is that even possible?

ice pube

Hello,

Trakt.tv is a really awesome companion for any mediabrowser enabler such as Emby. However, the current tkrat.tv plugin seems to be a bit outdated. Compared to other trakt.tv plugin implementations in platforms such as Kodi, Plex, Sickrage or Couchpotato, it lacks some basic features such as OAuth2 authentication, automatic scrobbling, etc. It would be nice if the actual plugin development could be made open to the communitity so to performe the needed updates, me being the first volunteer.

Is that even possible?

I would love to see these implemented and I hope you can help!

• 1 year later...
gislegutt

Hey!

Just wondering, have trakt plugin been updated?

I have the problem when i manually mark a episode as watched in emby it wont be updated to "as watched" on trakt.

Angelblue05

Hey!

Just wondering, have trakt plugin been updated?

I have the problem when i manually mark a episode as watched in emby it wont be updated to "as watched" on trakt.

It's not resolved yet. I don't think anyone took over the plugin therefore, no one is looking at how to fix this.

• 3 weeks later...

There have been compatibility updates to the trakt plugin for newer sever releases, but no actual Trakt changes.

• 3 months later...

Our Trakt plugin has been updated to 3.1.2. Due to Trakt API changes, you will need to install the update, and then re-authenticate using the trakt plugin configuration screen.

In addition, there are improvements to the Trakt syncing process. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !