Kodi & Emby TV Episode Order Mismatch

Tdunk

So i posted about this on another forum page here and they recommended that after disabling the emby sync plugin if that did not fix the issue to repost this problem. So i come back here hoping someone can help. Ever since the server updated 3 days ago i've had nothing but issues. First the server pushed out the update and hung. When i found this out it crashed. So i rebooted Emby and the computer itself. After that it started pushing out episodes to Kodi in incorrect order. Episode 1 is for example 3rd from the last and episode 9 is the first one. Its done this to every TV show i have. I haven't found any pattern i can think of. This is running it on SPMC version 16.0.2 Jarvis. I've collected a couple logs from the server i hope they may help as i have 2 Nvidia shield's that run this and they are both doing the same thing.

PS. One note of interest. I have been testing a modified version of Kodi running on Krypton and a modified version of Emby to work with Krypton and it seems to be unaffected by this "bug". I dont know if that helps you. 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=85CF9035F1625589!30199&authkey=!AAOl0ehU9k95O-k&ithint=folder%2ctxt

A copy of the logs are available on my one drive they are quite large. I hope someone can help me with this please. Also i totally reinstalled windows to no resolve and the Media files are stored on a NAS. 

xnappo

Are you sure you don't have the sorting set weird in Kodi?  In the Episodes view Kodi controls the sorting, not Emby.