Sync not working like before

Wheemer

Wheemer

When new content is downloaded by sonarr it does not always show up in Kodi.

I also have sonarr grabbing better versions as they appear. If a new version is downloaded Emby has no idea. If you attempt to play the video it says it no longer exists.

If I have sonarr notifying emby of whats happening then why isn't it instantly updated when the download is complete?

• Like 1

When new content is downloaded by sonarr it does not always show up in Kodi.

I also have sonarr grabbing better versions as they appear. If a new version is downloaded Emby has no idea. If you attempt to play the video it says it no longer exists.

If I have sonarr notifying emby of whats happening then why isn't it instantly updated when the download is complete?

Thank you for testing pre-release versions of Emby Server.

Wheemer

So a problem with SyncQueue is causing all of my issues? I've seen the library not updated with new versions problem for a long time repeatedly.

xnappo

So a problem with SyncQueue is causing all of my issues? I've seen the library not updated with new versions problem for a long time repeatedly.

If you are on the beta version of the server, probably.  Remove it and see.

If not, then please see the 'how to report a problem' thread.

The issue would have started on beta roughly 3 days ago, so if you've been having issues for longer than that, then it's something else, so you'll want to see what xnappo said.

i submitted a pull request to fix the plugin on github. jumbr84 needs to merge it, then publish a new version in the catalog.

• Like 3