TV shows stop playing after the first second or so of playback, and skips to next episode.

pmac

pmac

For whatever reason, lately I've been having issues with playback in ET.

I'll start to watch a TV show, and after about 1 second of playback it just stops playing, and then skips to the next episode. Just now I had ET skip through 4 episodes in a row like this; each time playing the first second of the episode and skipping to the next one, until eventually an episode (now 5 episodes ahead of the one I intended to watch) plays normally.

I've tested these episodes in Windows Media Player (Or whatever it's called in Windows 10 now, I just upgraded to Win10 not long ago), and they all play just fine. They're all in .MKV format.

If there's any more information I can provide that could help, please let me know and I'll try me best.

alex3137

Hello @@babgvant.

If I select EVR+ as video render, Theatre plays for a few secs and then jumps to the next episode. MadVr works fine.

See the logs attached.

Thanks !

Edit: just see this is a duplicate of http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/33812-tv-shows-stop-playing-after-the-first-second-or-so-of-playback-and-skips-to-next-episode/

Believe devs are working on fixing the issue :)

theater-63596613745.txt

Edited by Luke