Collections Not Working on Server of Kodi

osak00006

osak00006

Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue with collections. I've scraped all my media in, but collections aren't pairing up, as they should.

After enabling Group Movies Into Collections, I'm still not seeing any collections in my movies library or collections section of the movies library. 

I have Group Movies Into Sets enabled within Kodi, as well, but they're not grouping either...

Am I missing something?

Deathsquirrel

Have you actually created collections, either by hand or with the autoboxset plugin?  Just having a collection ID in your movie metadata doesn't build you a collection record.

osak00006

Have you actually created collections, either by hand or with the autoboxset plugin? Just having a collection ID in your movie metadata doesn't build you a collection record.

Ah, OK. What's the easiest way to import from metadata then? I have custom collections built in my NFO files...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Ah, OK. What's the easiest way to import from metadata then? I have custom collections built in my NFO files...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

We don't currently support creating collections like that but it's something we'd like to do in the future. Rest assured that your collections defined in your nfo's will be left as they are though.

• Like 1