Delete no longer working?

GollyJer

GollyJer

I'm not sure exactly when, but sometime in the last week or so delete stopped working.

The menu comes up and I'm able to select 'yes', but the file never gets deleted.

Is it working for anyone else?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jraaholt

I suspect that it works (check your server) but that Emby has stopped syncing in the background ... Try manually syncing and you will probably see that the file has been deleted.

I any case that is what I am experiencing. The automatic sync after deletion and when i add items to the server they don't show up in Kodi until i manually do a sync since about a week now.

xnappo

Okay, yeah, you are having the same problem as the other thread.  Please go over there and post your Emby server, OS, and Emby for Kodi versions.  I will look at it tonight, but my brief look this morning doesn't bode well for a quick addon fix..

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/33759-kodi-not-updating-with-new-added-media/

Edited by xnappo

Wheemer

I have an instance on the release version and delete does not work. It asks after the show is watched if you would like to delete. Saying yes does nothing at all, the show is still in files and still appears in the kodi library.