Unfixable Error Scraping "Disneyland" TV Show

osak00006

osak00006

Hi Guys,

First time post. I'm migrating over from using Kodi's native scraping to Emby. 99% of my content scraped in fine, using the existing NFO files from Kodi. 

I'm running into a problem with the following TV Series though:

Disneyland (TVDB 71625)

No matter what I try, it continues to scrape as The Wonderful World of Disney, which is the incorrect show. If I manually tell it to use the TVDB ID 71625, it pulls up the correct show, but then when I try to select that series and press OK, nothing actually happens...

Totally stumped. As I said, I'm new. I'll be happy to provide logs or other data, if someone could let me know what they need...

Thanks!

What is the name of that folder?

Is it literally "Disneyland (TVDB 71625)"?

If so, that is your problem. Change the () to []. Only use () in folder names to encapsulate a year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles

osak00006

Sorry, go clarify... I've been using Disneyland for Kodi. I've tried that and also Disneyland (1954) with Envy w no luck via Identify

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

If he's using the identify feature to make the correction though, then that should be fine. his folder name won't matter. there is an issue with the identify feature that has been resolved on the beta branch.

I would suggest grabbing the beta version from the website and trying the identify feature again.

osak00006

If he's using the identify feature to make the correction though, then that should be fine. his folder name won't matter. there is an issue with the identify feature that has been resolved on the beta branch.

I would suggest grabbing the beta version from the website and trying the identify feature again.

Is there a beta version for Unraid? I have my Emby server running on Unraid