Folder Images not showing

mrkrabs007

mrkrabs007

i just recenty updated my server and mbc to the newest beta version to fix an error where some of my collection wasnt showing up. now when i go to my library the movies are there but some of them have only a screen shot and not folder image. i know the images are there since they were there prior to the update. i have all images stored in there corresponding movie folder as in the folder image for batman is in the batman folder that contains the movie. has anyone else experianced this error? if so can someone help me? thank you for your time and effort in this

mrkrabs007

im actually haveing a hrd time getting a screen shot to show you it keeps comeing up as a black image with noting on it. to answer your other question no the error doesnt occur in the web client

First, try switching to Chocolate or Default and see if that movie has the same issue.

If so, try hitting the 'record' button on your remote and see if it changes.

i'd probably verify everything is working normally in the web client before going on a wild goose chase in MBC. Does everything look ok there? More screenshots could help us diagnose.

mrkrabs007

i did  a full uninstall and re install. the server is doing the initial scan of the library right now. when its done i will let you know how it looks

mrkrabs007

im not sure what the issue was but  doing a full uninstall and re install worked. i have 1 more question what website does media browser server get the logo images from and how can i manually download them? thank you all for your help and very timely answers. it is really appreciated

Edited by mrkrabs007

im not sure what the issue was but  doing a full uninstall and re install worked. i have 1 more question what website does media browser server get the logo images from and how can i manually download them? thank you all for your help and very timely answers. it is really appreciated

Logos and clear art are mainly from http://fanart.tv/

• Like 1

mrkrabs007

thank you all very very much. you quick responses have made me very happy. you guys are the best. i see there is a way to "like" people on here and it seems that it boosts your rep on the site. how do i do that so i can like all of you?