[BUG] TV Guide and Live TV not getting refreshed

denz

denz

If you go to tv guide press play to watch a show and go back to the live tv guide after the show has finished it doesn't refresh the tv guide it still shows the guide as it was when you started watching a show.

Same thing in the current playing once the show finishes and you go back the now playing screen is still the same to get it to refresh you have to go to a new tab or new screen to refresh.

Thank you

• Like 1

jds828

Can the devs look into this ASAP please.

It seems to be a fairly basic function that keeps getting overlooked.

Thanks

denz

I am bit disappointed that a lot of basic things are not ticked off yet like in the upcoming shows that it has the time when it is going to start and when it is going to end, the channel that is on, showing name of the show as well as the title of the show, go beyond 24 hours in the tv guide and ability to record.

I probable shouldn't speak up as I am not a computer programmer. 

At the moment I can't watch live tv I get blank screen issues with serverwmc and transcoding with built in pvr client. So I will give emby theatre a miss for a while.

It looks like not a lot of people watch live tv but that is what I use it for live tv and recording tv.

There is always tomorrow

Guest asrequested

Yeah, I made a feature request for this, previously. Also, when I first going to the guide, it's pretty slow to load, somewhere around 5-6 seconds. I was assuming that this would be rectified at some point.

Edited by Doofus