Backspace no longer working?

kmanus

kmanus

Just noticed that the backspace key doesn't go back anymore, only ESC.  Is this a planned change? I couldn't find a menu option to change it back.  

Every Media software and browser uses backspace to go back, please at least give an option to change it.

epayson85

Through out the entire theater app.  I just noticed it too.  If you select anything a movie, tv series, start playing something... backspace use to bring you back.  Now only ESC does.  

the1legend

Hi there, can you give an example of where you're seeing this?

I can confirm this also. I updated to 2.1.6 yesterday and was glad to see that the remote control function from my phone was now working which was great, but then the wife came down and said that skip forward, skip backward, and go back was no longer working on her MCE remote. I confirmed this with my MCE remote on my PC as well. Luke, I'm happy to test any changes you make so just let me know if you need a Guinea pig.

Edit:

To clarify, the three buttons not working are skip forward 15 seconds, skip backwards 15 seconds, and go back one step. The longer jump forward/backward (left/right arrow keys) are working.

Edited by the1legend