Can not stream full movie

DexDeadly

DexDeadly

Hello,

So I'm having trouble trying to figure this one out.  I have emby setup and it works great.  I've paid for the app and can stream all day.  The webclient seems to have no issues for me at all either.  I've setup a couple additional users within my server.  One for a friend of mine and one for my parents.  Both of them seem to have an issue where after so long the file will stop streaming.  It just kind of hits a certain part and stops.  Theres no certain time frame that it seems to hit but it stops.  I do not have this issue with my user account which is the main account.  Is there a limit on the additional users when it comes to streaming?  This seems to also happen in the Kodi client as well.  My parents home I have them setup with a Pi and Kodi and it connects fine, but once it starts to stream an MP4 it fails and when it starts to stream other movies it'll only play so much before stopping.  Any one else have this issue?  Anything I can look at to see why there user accounts do not stream?  

Thanks!

Happy2Play

Can you post server and transcode log if there is one.  

DexDeadly

I'll go ahead and retry and grab the server log tonight.  I don't have the ability to get it now as I am not home.  

• Like 1

DexDeadly

So I went to try and replicate this issue at my parents house and this seems to work perfectly fine.  They failed to mention its only when streaming from the Pi and not from the Web client.  It seems there is some kind of buffering issue with the Pi and i'll need to play with the setup and see if I can find out why.