What do you guys think of vonage ?

Airbender

Airbender

Hello

See i live in USA but most of my family is in Middle East and i call them using Skype in my iPhone and it auto charge my paypal once $10 USD credit ends

but from here to theire  i get about less then 10 minutes of talk time and my paypal get charge again

Some people been using vonage and they are happy with it , here are the info i found out

1- One-Year Agreement with $9.99/mo for 6 months then $26.99/mo plus taxes and fees

2- Courtnie: First Month's Service Charge $9.99 Emergency 911 and Information Services Fee $1.99 Federal Program Fee $1.32 Regulatory, Compliance and Intellectual Property Fee $2.99 Sales Tax $0.21 Total $16.50for the first 6 months.

3- Courtnie: Monthly Service Charge $26.99 Emergency 911 and Information Services Fee $1.99 Federal Program Fee $2.81 Regulatory, Compliance and Intellectual Property Fee $2.99 Sales Tax $0.44 Total $35.22

4- Second app for $ 5 bucks use same account

Also i think their are hidden fees based on what i am reading in online but wonder what MB3 Community think of this

Thanks

Happy New Year to all of you :)

Koleckai Silvestri

With Skype, you'd probably be better off looking at their subscriptions. For instance 120 minutes per month to Saudi Arabia is $11.49/month. Search for the country you call here: http://www.skype.com/en/rates/

If not available, Vonage may be able to help you. I tried it years ago and it was pretty bad in my area though it is related to your internet access and I had Verizon Internet then. Verizon was pretty bad. Have Time Warner Cable now so if I ever need it, might give it a try. We don't actually have a lot of use for a family phone line though. Everyone has cell phones.

• Like 1

Deihmos

A magicjack is better to use. If your family has an internet connection you can get them a magic jack and pay just $20 a year for service.

• Like 1

Airbender

A magicjack is better to use. If your family has an internet connection you can get them a magic jack and pay just $20 a year for service.

Hi

Yeah i am going search magicjack

Thanks guys