WMC7 > MBC > MPC-HC > Remote Issue

LAGuy

New to MBC, so maybe it’s a setting I’ve overlooked? Remote works well inside WMC7 with internal player. Set up MPC-HC as an external player and at the movie details page, hitting ok/enter/center button on remote will start the movie playing (soundtrack plays), but the cover art remains displayed. Press “Stop” on remote and then start with the enter key on keyboard and movie starts normal. While movie is playing, chapter skip (Next) works fine, but fast forward/rewind do not. Any idea’s? Thanks for the help!

You'll have to configure remote functions within MPC-HC itself.  Once we start playing, it is no longer us.

Or, just use the internal player.

I’m in MBC when I hit the play button. Movie plays, but the details page will not go away unless I hit enter on the keyboard.

Yes, internal player works fine, but have been experimenting with different upscaling approaches with madvr in MPC-HC. One of the highlights of (and why I have started using) Media Browser is the ability to add an external player.

Hopefully it’s just something I’ve overlooked in the player. Will look deeper over the weekend. Thanks for the reply.