MBC Users, Do you use localization?

Soultaker

Soultaker

Hi

Question to the floor, if you are a MBC user do you use localization? and if so which language do you prefer?

This is a fact finding mission, so if you stay quiet that tells me people dont care about it - so speak up if you do!

Thanks,

-ST

Soultaker

Indeed I know a couple as well. But like I said this is a fact finding exercise...

...unless may be you have metrics on top 3 translated languages that you could share :D ...

Beardyname

If mb3 would use my native language (Swedish) and it was impossible to change my head would explode. So i guess that would be a no :) English all the way!

Sorry, ST, no metrics I know of other than anecdotal evidence from forum questions about translations and seeing plenty of logs with things translated in them.

politby

I use translations (in fact did it myself) - mainly for two reasions: (1) FAF and (2) consistency with the rest of 8MC which is using Swedish because of (1) :).

Now my OC about consistency in the UI would only be satisfied if every bit of metadata was also in Swedish but you can't have everything...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

yardameus

Where's WWWestern and HTPC?  Do they use Russian?  I use english, but I believe they were from the Ukraine and Kazakhstan?