Will the ipad app ever look stunning as the new apple tv app

denz

denz

The new app for appletv looks so beautiful will the ipad app ever look like this because current look is too dark and it looks just like the web client.

Thank you

denz

I had another look at the screenshots of apple tv and they contrast very well with the lighter colour. I like how in the screenshots it pick ups accent colour. Everybody has thier own preference maybe it could be a feature request that you can have a dark theme and a lighter theme but first let's please concentrate on getting emby theater missing features as there are many in live tv section. 

Thank you

feel free to make suggestions for the look and feel of the ios app. if you guys want light we can do light. i just know that everytime i've tried it it's caused a huge uprising to go back to dark.

• 4 weeks later...
rickster53

feel free to make suggestions for the look and feel of the ios app. if you guys want light we can do light. i just know that everytime i've tried it it's caused a huge uprising to go back to dark.

Is it possible to make this a user settings option?  Perhaps: "Light, Medium or Dark".  That might avoid the "uprising"...

Well sure but therein also lies the problem. Things that are option tend to get barely used, so our time is better spent on making it look as best as we can out of the box with no effort required.