Breeze Supporter Key Where To Install?

Ranger One

Ranger One

Confused!

I purchased the Breeze Theme for MB3 Classic. Receive a supporter key.Where do I install the key? Under help in MB3 Classic there is no option for installing the key. On the server there is only the option to install MB3  supporter key which I purchased also. I bought the Breeze theme thru the web site below.

http://crystalmediabrowser.com/MBStore/Breeze/

Below was part of the e-mail i received:

Your purchases/contribution to date entitle you to access the following plug-ins:

Breeze

Below is your supporter registration key. To activate the above plug-ins, please copy and paste the code to the supporter key field (in the help and support area) in the Configurator. We recommend that you save this email in case you need to activate again in the future.

That's the same problem I had when I bought ROC about a month ago. I pasted that same obsolete text, but I guess nobody saw it. :D

To the OP: Somehow they seem to link identity by your email address. After messing around with it for a while, I restarted the server one more time and it showed that I had purchased ROC. This was in the MB3 web interface, NOT in the MBC configurator.

What does old text have to do with solving the key install question? Still confused!

Dave

It's relevant because that erroneous instruction in the purchase confirmation email sends buyers off on a goose chase that gets them nowhere as far as getting the skin or plugin they've purchased to actually work! There actually is nowhere to enter that purchase key.

Edited by pagali

@@ebr, is that some old text?

Yeah, because it is coming from the MB2 store so it is referring to MB2.

This will all be solved in a few days.

@@Ranger One that key you got for Breeze goes in the "Legacy Key" field in the dashboard.

ulrick65

Yeah, because it is coming from the MB2 store so it is referring to MB2.

This will all be solved in a few days.

@@Ranger One that key you got for Breeze goes in the "Legacy Key" field in the dashboard.

I am getting ready to purchase a theme (or two) and wondered...what if we already have a key in the legacy field (our old MB2 key)?  I assume we replace it with the new one and it knows all the stuff we are authorized for...but figured I better ask.

Thanks.