Same movies showing in all "folders"

mtnsteve

mtnsteve

I reformatted my main PC and reinstalled emby. Everything went well, I set up all my movie folders, SciFi, Action, TV movies, etc like always. On my PC everything is great, each folder shows the correct movies.. On my other W10 PC's,running the emby app from Windows store, everything matches as well.

My problem is when I open my iPad and use the emby app, all my folders show the same movies. It doesn't matter what I click on, same movies. Whats really weird is the movies it shows seem to be a mix and not all of them either. The only folder that's correct is the "collections" folder. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalled but no difference. 

Ideas?

mtnsteve

I just realized this started with my update to iOS 9.3. Considering I have no problems on my Windows 10 PC's using emby from the Windows Store, I'm beginning to think it's the app for iOS.

Is anyone else having this issue?

mtnsteve

I've tried deleting the server from the app and adding it again. I've added the server using local access and remote access and let it find it on its own. Same thing. The only thing that changes is how many movies it shows in the folders, but it shows the same movies , with the same movie count, no matter what link I pick. Again,the web client is perfect.

mtnsteve

It's not the OS. How does the regular web client look?

I'm not a happy camper. This app is now usless and I've run out of things to try.  The app on Windows 10 works perfectly and the web client works perfectly.

Why is only my iPad app broken?

mtnsteve

We'll look into it. Thanks for your patience.

I just realized, when ever I open emby, the first folder I select is the path/link it uses for every folder after that.

The first one used becomes the only path available, no matter what folder I try after that.

• 2 weeks later...
mtnsteve

We'll look into it. Thanks for your patience.

I just tried the app, after the update to the new server version 3.0.5930.0, and everything seems to be working as it should. I'll know more after putting it through it's paces. Not sure what happened but this is the first time in over a month it has worked correctly.