tunein no longer workin

Never_More
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Never_More

I have used tune in for along wile and love it But now it no longer is working and will crash emby-media center.. the message I receive is - unable to start emby .. all other plugins work well and all the other features work fine .. I have uninstall all the plugins and restarted the server after each uninstall.. deleted the config files with no results.. I do have a account with tunein and use the login in the setup area of the plugins...

Any help would be great....

Also keep up the good work on emby .. I love the program and recommend it to any and all who ask what program the should use... Keep up the hard work...

Edited by scott_hubble

Never_More

I checked the web and theater versions (it shows in the theater version) but to nope, they both didn't work - I did go to the Tunein website and did see that it only supports windows 8-10 so I'm wondering because of me using 7 it no longer supports it - lol no idea - Just a note I have tried it on all my media computers - the server has windows media center with emby installed it will not play and crashes MC emby, when I try to use the plugin..

Never_More

Here is what I have found - I did a few screen shots - Hope its all you need but if not let me know - I tried to give everything I could think of, sorry if a lot of it is useless for you

the screen shot show what happens when you select the plugin tunein - the other is the error I receive when i click tunein

Configurator-283201615f30f2526444fde8cc02b85c87afb92.log

post-44787-0-65026000-1459485695_thumb.jpg

post-44787-0-08041400-1459485696_thumb.jpg

MediaBrowser.Plugins.TuneIn.xml

server-63595029210.txt

post-44787-0-23552600-1459485760_thumb.jpg

Edited by scott_hubble

Ok, this is actually a server issue and I've resolved it for the next release. If you like, the fix should be available on the channel by tomorrow. Thanks.

Never_More

No No No thank you ! for all the work you do on this program - the support is the best, I have used a lot of programs over the years and have never, never had the tec support and so many upgrades done for the better. THANK YOU and keep up the good work...

• Like 1

Never_More

Well I am sorry for nagging, but the server fix didn't fix the problem - It still will not play in all programs /  WMC. web and theater versions. My apologies  for bugging about the plugin - its one of my favorites.

i just gave it a quick test and i can play in the web interface. no problems here.

Tonytiger112

Hi! I'm having the same problem. Tunein, vevo, vine are all showing as "no items" in wmc, but the server and theatre they populate and play (as well as the iPhone envy app) except for tunein. There is no play button showing up in any of the applications. Weird.

I've completely uninstalled emby and reinstalled and nothing. Same problem as described.

Any ideas to fix this? I miss my jazz stations :)

The missing play button in the web interface is resolved in the beta server.

• Like 1

Tonytiger112

AWESOME! Man I just loooove this program! Being able to run the entire htpc from my phone is so freaking amazing. I can go out to a friends or a bar and sit there and watch or listen to anything on it AND set up a recording to a live tv show at a click of a button is incredible. Oh and the beauty factor of Emby....ahhhhh....doesn't get any better!

Whoops...the reason I'm writing....the play button is back.....

• Like 1

Never_More

TY Luke, I really appreciate the fast and hard work you put in to Emby. Keep up the good work.. :-).. 

Vidman

The missing play button in the web interface is resolved in the beta server.

Does this mean it's fixed for the mobile apps too? Ie android mobile in my case Edited by Vidman

• 2 weeks later...
Never_More

Wanted to thank you for all the hard work, getting this add-on working - It really makes me wonder how you are able to keep up with all the demands of your followers - All I can say is THANK YOU !.. I hope you are able to keep up the hard work. You and your fellow programmers(for lack of better word), put a lot of work and time making sure all things work  - I have been a follower/User for a long time, Became a premium user a few times(lol) now with being a life time premium user ill still be throwing a bone your way just to let you know I am really a happy user. Thank you  once more for all your hard work.

• 4 months later...

The Tune In plugin has been updated with a new configuration screen to match the look and feel of the rest of Emby Server. I think you'll find it much more enjoyable to use and configure now. Thanks.