Next Episodes not matching up

vmcosco

vmcosco

Next Episodes in Emby and Kodi had always matched up perfectly.  I was refreshing some episode metadata on the Emby server the other day and accidentally marked an episode as watched.  It happen to be one of those combined S01E01E02 episodes (not sure if that is relevant).  As expected, my Next Episodes in Emby updated and my Kodi Next Episodes widget updated and the episode showed as watched.  I went back into the server, marked the episode unwatched.  As expected, the show dropped off my Emby Next Episodes.  In Kodi, the episode changed to unwatched (as expected), but the show is still showing in the Next Episodes widget even though I never watched an episode of this series. 

Not sure if this is an Emby for Kodi issue or what but I thought I would at least ask.  It is a minor thing, but it keeps moving to the front of my Next Episodes widget as I watch other shows.

jluce50

I'm noticing some odd behavior as well. I had one episode that was 75% watched and yet the Next Episodes was showing the next episode. Previously it would have show the in-progress episode.