How to remove testing servers from the login screen

denz
Go to solution Solved by denz,

denz

I have installed the server couple of times and now i have 4 extra servers in the login screen how to remove them.

Thanks

Happy2Play

Which client?  You should be able to right click delete, depending on client.

denz

I tried that but didn't work thanks for the suggestion this is what I have in the emby theater client and in the web emby theater client. It is not a big deal as auto login works. In the android client I logged off and there is only one server.

56fb15dc93a90_Capture500.png

56fb15f2e0a91_Capture501.png

Happy2Play

If you really want to remove them you can delete the 2 files in Local storarge  (%appdata%\Emby Theater\Local Storage)

denz

If you really want to remove them you can delete the 2 files in Local storarge  (%appdata%\Emby Theater\Local Storage)

I deleted those two files than it asked me for a pin entered the pin logged out of the server and old servers are back. I then removed Emby Theater deleted left over Emby Theater folders installed it again asks for a pin entered the pin went to select servers and they are back oh well it was worth a try.

• Solution
denz

Fixed in the latest update 2.1.5. Not sure why the wifi signal is used as a server selection button I am glad it is fixed.